Empty TWiki Plugin
This is an empty plugin you can use as a template to build your own TWikiPlugins. This plugin does nothing, but is ready to be used.
To create your own plugin:
- Copy file
<name>Plugin.pm and customize the plugin.
- Create a
<name>Plugin topic in the TWiki web. Do so by visiting http://TWiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Plugins/ and starting a new topic to get the default plugin topic text (don't save the topic). Customize your plugin topic to your needs.
- See details in TWikiPlugins.
Plugin settings are stored as preferences variables. To reference
a plugin setting write
- One line description, is shown in the TextFormattingRules topic:
- Set SHORTDESCRIPTION = This plugin does nothing, but can be used as a template for your own plugins.
- Debug plugin: (See output in
Plugin Installation Instructions
- This plugin is preinstalled, you do not need to install it.
Related Topics: TWikiPreferences, TWikiPlugins, DefaultPlugin
-- TWiki:Main.AndreaSterbini - 27 Feb 2001
-- TWiki:Main.PeterThoeny - 21 Mar 2004